It gives us pain sometime when some of you ask for Trial lectures/Demonstration Lectures. We would like to give you some insights about demo lectures. There are some cheap institutes who resort to this type of marketing in order to attract students; because according to our knowledge and experience, it is just a gimmick to attract students only. But students need to understand a few things like.
- Which institute would give you a bad demo/ trial lecture if they call you for demo lectures? They’ll try to show their best in those lectures in order to get you enrolled in the institute. Who can give you the guarantee that after you finish those demo lectures and deposit the fee, everything will be best in future?
- We have 8 teachers, teaching you and our team is comprised of teachers from Delhi and Chandigarh. Then after attending 3-5 demo lectures of one teacher how can you get an idea about the quality of other teachers?
- You must know that any institute which is a brand name in the region is more concerned about its reputation and would not use these kind of shallow techniques. Rather it will have full faith in its classroom quality and word of mouth publicity.
- We think demonstration is not a good word in the field of education, for teachers. How come a teacher gives you a demo/ trial to prove himself?
- We are an established institute and brand name in the region, so we don’t require these cheap gimmicks to attract students.
So, you all are humbly requested not to ask for any demo/ trial lectures from us.